Are you interested to open a Demat Account with SBI? Are you an active share trader? If yes, you must have Demat Account with any other bank or financial companies.
You certainly may be aware that State Bank of India is the leading bank in the Indian public banking sector. It offers advanced facilities and excellent banking features for its customers.
You need the latest SBI Demat Account Charges info before you open an account. On this page, you will get the revised charges for Demat Account which is in effect from 1st August 2017.
Initial SBI Demat Account Opening Charges
- The account opening charges for individuals is Rs 850 with additional charges of KRA.
- For a Non-Individual, the account opening charge is Rs 1000 with KRA charges additionally.
- The account maintenance charge for individuals is Rs 500 and if you have registered for the physical Statement, the charge is Rs 750.
- SBI doesn’t charge an account closure fee.
The On-Market and Off-Market Charges
- The applicable POA for On-Market is 0.01% which can range from Rs 21 as the minimum price to Rs 300 as the maximum price.
- For instruction submitted through the internet, you will are chargeable to pay 0.01% with a minimum value of Rs 21 and Rs 300 as the maximum value.
- If instructions are submitted through branches, the applicable charge is 0.04% which can range from Rs 30 to Rs 50, 000.
- You may require paying Rs 10 for late submission.
- You need to pay Rs 10 for every failed/rejected instruction.
Charges for Dematerialization/Rematerialization
- You have to pay Rs 35 for each request form for dematerialization.Rs5 is the extra charges for each certificate.
- The rematerialization charges for each form request is Rs 35 with additional charges of Rs 10 for every hundred securities or a flat fee of Rs 10 is applicable for per certificate.
- If SBI/SSL is the counterparty, you will be charged 0.02% of the value or a minimum charge of Rs 25 will be applicable along with additional CDSL charges.
- If SSL is not on the counterparty you will be charged 0.04% of the value or a minimum charge of Rs 50 is applicable along with.
Additional Account Statement Charges
- If you need the account statements via courier, you have to pay Rs 30.
- Obtaining account statements via Email is free of cost.