Changing your address at a bank can be extremely stressful. Thankfully with the advent of online banking a lot of things have become extremely easy. Gone are the days of going to a branch and waiting in queue to get every banking transaction completed.
Change Address through Online Banking
With ICICI online banking, you can also change your personal details like your address by logging to your internet banking. Here are the steps that will guide you:
- Open a web browser and go to icici internet banking website www.icicibank.com.
- Login using your USER ID and password.
- Once logged in you need to click on the top right drop down box and click on 'Service Request'
- On the next page, click on 'more'
- On the next page, click on the link 'Request for change of communication address'
- One the next page enter the communication address and the click on 'Submit'
- Next you will be asked to enter the values corresponding to the letters shown on the screen. This can be found at the back of your debit card.
- You will also be sent at OTP on your registered mobile number which you need to enter.
- Once done, you need to click on 'Submit'.
- On the next screen you will be given a confirmation that the address change request has been placed successfully and you will get a reference number as well that you need to note down for future reference.
Change address via Phone Banking
- First icici customer care number from http://www.icicibank.com/customer-care.page for your location.
- Now enter 16 digit debit card number and enter your atm pin.
- Now select option for updating your contact details.
- Now update your new address with the help of customer care executive.
Change address via Branch
Write duly signed application form and submit directly to your home branch.
Note: If you have less than six month old account. You have to submit any of valid voter id, bank statement, Driving license and electricity or telephone bill.
These are all possible methods to change address in icici bank saving account. Hope this help you!!!