Capital One credit card platform is one of the best credit card service providers in the world. Capital One is a financial organization centered at United States of America, with major headquarters at the United Kingdom and Canada.
The number of subscribers for Capital One is a bigger amount, so is the number of active Capital One credit card users. A lot of these people would check their credit card status through the online interface at least once a day, hence knowing the procedure is important.
Capital One is important not only because their credit cards come with the best rates in town, but also because they are highly secured and number of added benefits are high. Later this article, we would explain how to check Capital One credit cards status through their online web portal.
Types of Capital One Credit Cards
If you are a Capital One credit card holder, chances are you have a card from the following types –
1. Travel credit card
2. Cash back credit card
3. Building credit card
4. Popular credit card and
5. Business credit card.
How to Apply for Capital One Credit Card
Before checking the status of Capital One credit card, one needs to apply for a credit card first.
- A Capital One account owner can apply for a Capital One credit card from the available types of credit card by visiting this website: https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/
- After opening the website address provided above in your internet browser, select the type of credit card you prefer to have. 6 cards will be shown on screen in 2 columns, 3 in each.
- By clicking on the cards or hovering the cursor over, details of each card will be shown. The privilege of each card will vary.
- The next page will bring the option to calculate your current credit rating. The credit rating is needed because the bank needs to assess whether you truly qualify for a credit card from Capital One.
- In the next step, the credit card seeker can see what credit level they are at. Capital One should send an email stating the current offer the credit card can avail based on their credit score and level.
- The email should contain a link for the obtaining of a new credit card by Capital One. Open the link and fill in the form minutely.
Check Capital One Credit Card Status
- After an application to obtain a credit card has been placed by following the procedure mentioned above, status of the credit card application may be checked through Capital One hotline.
- An instant online procedure isn't provided. You can call 1-877-277-5901 and select option 3 to check the status of your application. Keep social security number, they will ask for checking status of application.
- The telephone verification process typically takes around a minute, however sometimes the verifying personnel might require additional information to ensure the identity of the caller.
- Additionally, the credit card application status could be checked through email and customer care as well.
- More details regarding the contact numbers could be found at capitalone website.
Capital One credit cards can offer a good number of easy lifestyle features at a low interest rate. By visiting the Capital One official website, one can obtain all the necessary information.