State Bank of Travancore (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ त्रावणकोर) is a subsidiary bank of State Bank of India hence it is a public bank. The motto of the bank is ‘A Long Tradition of Trust‘ and the bank stands as per it’s moto as the bank was set up way back in 1945.
The bank has its headquarters is in Trivandrum. With increasing dependency on technology, SBT also upgrade and started providing services to its user so that the customers can simply check the balance in their account without visiting the branch.
आप घर बैठे नीचे दिए गये पांच तरीक़ो का उपयोग करके अपने खाते बैलेंस का जान सकते है|
Method 1: Get SBT Account Balance sms through Missed Call
1. In case, the mobile number is not registered with the bank, you have to register for SBT missed Call Banking. The number can be linked with the bank account by sending a message to ‘9223488888‘ and the message should be like “REGSBT<Space><Account Number>“.
Method 2. Check SBT balance through Net Banking
1. Browse to the SBT net banking login page https://retail.sbtonline.in/retail/sbtlogin.htm and click on Personal Banking on the webpage. This will redirect you to the login page.
2. Enter the ‘user ID‘ and the ‘password‘ and click the ‘login‘ button. This will redirect you to the dashboard of the bank.
3. The balance will be displayed on the dashboard next to the account number, just click on ‘click here for balance‘. In case of multiple account, you can click on the corresponding account number to get the balance details.
Method 3: Know SBT balance through Phone Banking
- The balance of the account can also be enquired by calling on the phone banking number. The number is 18004255566
- After calling the number, dial the option 4 followed by 2, 1 and 9 from the keypad. The call will be redirected to the customer service executive and the balance can be checked by him.
Method 4: Checking the balance through ATM
- To check the balance through ATM, you can visit any of the nearest ATM and swipe the debit card issued by SBT.
- After making the language selection, enter the pin and navigate to banking service.
- From the banking service you can click on balance enquiry and the account balance will be displayed on the screen. The recipient can be obtained for the same.
Method 5: Checking the balance through SBT Smart Touch App
- To check the balance through SBT Smart Touch App, go to Google Play store or App Store and install the application if you do not have the application.
- Once the application is installed, register for the application by entering the details and setting up a pin for login.
- Now, login to the application and click on account details, the balance of the account will be displayed on the mobile screen.
These are all possible ways to check the balance online for SBT Account.