UCO bank is a well-known commercial bank that is owned by the Indian Government. The bank was established in 1943 in Kolkata and in 2014, the bank was also featured in Forbes Global 2000 List. At present, the bank has a total of about 25 thousand employees and the chairman of the bank is Mr. Ravi Krishan Takkar. The bank has a presence across the globe.
Earlier the people had to walk into the branch and get their passbooks updated to know about the total balance in their account. It was really hard to get the details of the same in real-time. The bank made it easy to keep a track of balance by introducing phone banking and online banking.
Now a person can check the balance in his account by simply giving a missed call. There are many more things that can be done with help of net banking and in this article, we have listed the process of getting the updated UCO bank account balance with help of Missed Call and Online Banking.
Pre-Requisites of availing the service.
To avail of these services, you should either have access to net banking or you should have the access to the mobile number registered with the bank. If in case you do not have the access to net banking, you may contact the bank to get a password issued for yourself and if in case you don’t have the access to a mobile number, you would require visiting the nearest branch to register your number.
यूको बैंक का अकाउंट बैलेंस ऑनलाइन जानने के तरीके
Steps to Check Account Balance through Net Banking
1. To check the balance through net banking, the first step is to navigate to https://www.ucobank.com and then click on Personal Banking on the left-hand side of the page. This will display a new page with the Do’s and Don’ts of net banking.
2. On the same page, navigate to the bottom of the page and click on the continue button. This will navigate you to the login page of UCO bank.
3. Once the login page is displayed, enter the login ID and click on the continue button. Now you can enter the password associated with your account and then click on the continue button once again.
4. You will now be redirected to the dashboard of net banking and on the same page. On clicking the ‘my accounts‘ link, the balance of your account would be displayed corresponding to the account number.
Steps to Check Account Balance through Missed Call and SMS
1. To check the account balance through this procedure all you need to do is that you have to give a missed call on 09278792787.
2. After giving the missed call, you will receive a text message from the bank and the message will have the details of your updated account balance.
3. If in case you want the details of the last 5 transactions, you can get the same via a message by giving a missed call on 09213125125. You will receive the details on the registered mobile number.
For other banks check: Missed call balance enquiry number For All banks in India
For UCO HOME LOAN Enquiry : 09210222122
For UCO CAR LOAN Enquiry : 0921042212
Article Updated: 20 May 2018