Do you have an account with Canara Bank (केनरा बैंक)? How often do you require checking your bank account balance? Customers trust Canara Bank for its efficient customer service and different schemes for the convenience of the customers.
If you have an account with Canara Bank and you require the mini statement in an emergency for some purpose, what would you do? Indeed, the traditional way of getting the mini statement is visiting the bank and updating the passbook or visiting the ATM and entering a request for a mini statement to the ATM!
If you have activated Canara Internet Banking, you need to login to your account and request for the mini statement. You can get the mini statement with simple steps! Give a missed call to the dedicated number provided by Canara Bank for its customers. You will receive the mini statement via SMS. You need to follow few steps to get the mini statement!
Mobile number registration in Canara Bank
- Visit Canara Bank branch and providing your bank account details, request to register your mobile number in Canara Bank for banking services.
- Bank officials will assist you to get your mobile number registered at the bank and get it linked to your bank account.
- Once the service gets activated, you will receive an SMS from the bank confirming the registration.
How to Get Canara Bank Mini statement through Missed Call?
- Give a missed call to 09015734734 to get the mini statement in English or dial 09015613613 from the registered mobile number to get the mini statement in Hindi.
- Simply dial any of the numbers as per your preference, i.e., English or Hindi.
- Your call will get disconnected after one or two rings automatically by the system.
- The system will take some time to confirm the registration, and within few seconds you will receive an SMS.
- You will get info about last 5 transactions of the linked account.
- This service is applicable throughout India, and Canara Bank offers this service free of cost.
- If you operate multiple accounts at Canara Bank providing the same mobile number, you can receive the mini statement for a single account. When registering the mobile number at the bank, you need to mention the single account you want instant updates.
Now, no need to stand in a long queue at the ATM or no need to visit the Bank branch to get the mini statement! Simply give a missed call and receive the Canara Bank mini statement on your mobile via SMS!