Central Bank of India (सेण्ट्रल बैंक ऑफ़ इण्डिया) is one of the largest and oldest commercial banks in the country, owned by Government. Based in Mumbai, CBI has over 4730 branches and 5320 ATMs across the country. It has digitalized its banking services for customer’s convenience.
If you have decided to open an account with Central Bank of India, you must learn about the bank timing and its working hours along with the lunch timing and holidays. With maximum info about the bank’s timing, you can operate your account without any hassles.
Bank timing and working hours at CBI Bank
- The working hours of CBI vary with the location, i.e., for Metro and Urban areas the working hours are 9:45 AM to 4:45 PM while for Semi-urban and the rural regions the working hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Likewise, the business hours of CBI varies with the location, i.e., For Metro, Urban and Semi Urban areas the business hours are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM while for the rural areas the working hours are from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- The lunch timing for the staffs is for 30 minutes, but it will get followed in the rotation by the branches in Metro, Urban, and Semi-urban.
- The business hours and working hours would get followed from Monday to Friday including 1st and 3rd as well as 5th Saturday of every month.
- The banks would remain closed on 2nd and 3rd Saturday as per the new regulations.
- On Sundays and declared public holidays, the banks will remain closed.
- The banks also remain closed on declared local holidays.
Central Bank of India working hours and working Days Timings
|Working Day||Working Time|
|Central Bank of India Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Central Bank of India Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Central Bank of India Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|Central Bank of India Timings For all Sunday||Closed|
Central Bank of India Lunch Timings
|Lunch Time||Not specified, usually between 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
You can collect the best information about the appropriate timings and holidays form the branch. Gathering the info will be quite helpful for you in many ways. Access the banking services physically without any hassles.