Dena Bank (देना बैंक) is one of the nationalized banks in the public banking sector of the country. Its headquarters is in Mumbai, and across the country, it has around 1770 branches. If you have a branch of Dena Bank in your proximity, you can open an account with it and avail its excellent banking facilities.
But before you open an account, you must be aware of the Dena bank timings as well as its working hours, lunch time and holidays for your convenience. Though online banking facilities reduce the stress and effort, you may require visiting the branch some time. With proper knowledge about the timings, you can visit the office at your convenience and get your work done smoothly!
Dena Bank's timing
- Dena Bank's business hours are from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.
- The business hours at the branches are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on all working days.
- Lunch time at the branches is from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM.
- As per the new rules, it is a full working day for all banks on 1st and 3rd Saturday including 5th Saturday if any.
- The banks will remain closed on 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month.
- Apart from National holidays and Sundays, the banks observe local holidays, and it varies with the branch location, i.e., state wise.
Dena Bank working hours and working Days Timings
|Working Day||Working Time|
|Dena Bank Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Dena Bank Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Dena Bank Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|Dena Bank Timings For all Sunday||Closed|
Dena Bank Lunch Timings
|Lunch Time||Not specified, usually between 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
With the idea about the business hours and working hours, you can schedule your visit to the branch accordingly. It is a bad idea to visit the branch just before the lunch hour as you can't predict the crowd at the branch before you arrive.
If you enter late at the bank, it would be a waste of time. Make sure to visit the branch before the closing hours or else you have to return and reschedule your visit!