Federal Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in the private sector. Its headquarter is in Kochi, Kerala. It has more than 1250 branches and around 1680 ATMs across the country. Do you have an account with Federal Bank?
How often do you visit the branch for banking transactions? Of course, since the introduction of Internet Banking, the stress of visiting the office reduced. But there are several other works for which you need to visit the branch.
If you haven't yet opened an account with Federal Bank but have plans for it, you require visiting the branch. In either of the cases, you must be aware of the bank timings, its working hours, lunchtime and holidays.
Time schedule at Federal Bank:
- Bank timing at Federal Bank is from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM at all branches.
- Business Hours at the bank are from 10.00 AM to 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
- Lunch Time at the bank for the employees is from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- This schedule gets followed from Monday to Friday including first and third Saturday.
- The bank remains closed on second and fourth Saturday as per the new regulations.
- The bank remains closed on National Holidays and Sundays.
- Apart from the national holidays, the bank observes local holidays, and it varies with region.
Federal Bank working hours and working Days Timings
|Working Day||Working Time|
|Federal Bank Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Federal Bank Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Federal Bank Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|Federal Bank Timings For all Sunday||Closed|
Federal Bank Lunch Timing
|Lunch Time||Not specified, usually between 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
You need to learn about the proper timings and working hours at the branch. If you have the idea about the working hours you could easily schedule your visit to the bank. Don't just visit the branch just before the lunch hours as you have to wait for more extended hours if the counter gets crowded. Your turn may come after lunch time. Learn about the local holidays from the branch for the official info.