Indian Bank is a financial services company and is one among the top performing banks in the Indian public sector. Indian Bank has numbers of branches in different locations of the country as well as overseas.
If you have an account with Indian Bank or are planning to open one, you must be aware of the working hours as well as the lunch timing. Having the basic idea about the timing for your convenience is essential. You would not like to waste your time by standing in the queue for a long time!
Working hours and lunchtime info on Indian Bank
- Office hours of Indian Bank throughout the country are from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Business hours of the bank are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Working hour’s info is applicable on weekdays.
- The bank remain closed on 2nd and 5th Saturday of month
- The bank timing for Saturday is also 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Lunch timing for the bank officials and other employees is usually in between 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM for half hour.
- The weekly off day for Indian Bank is Sunday.
|Working Day||Working Time|
|Indian Bank Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||10.00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Indian Bank Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||10.00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Indian Bank Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|Indian Bank Timings For all Sundays||Closed|
|Indian Bank Lunch Timing||Not specified, usually between 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM|
Indian Bank observes holidays on public holidays and certain other holidays as applicable in the region. You can check out bank holidays for the same.
Important Notes: Make sure to visit the branch before lunch hour, but not close it as you will find the bank crowded. Visiting the bank after lunch hours could also be preferable, but make sure to visit before 4:00 PM. Under emergency situations, the banks may work full time on Saturdays.
Make sure to inquire the proper working hours of your branch from the bank officials to avoid any hassles. As feasible, open your bank account with Indian Bank and ensure your bank visits at appropriate timing! Make sure to have knowledge about the bank holidays and stay updated. Operate your account without any hassles and worries with Indian Bank!