IndusInd Bank (इंडसइंड बैंक) is a new-generation private bank established in the year 1994. It is a Mumbai based bank and has expanded its network across the country. It has more than 1000 of branches and around 1880 ATMs. Before you decide to open an account with IndusInd Bank, it is essential to collect maximum knowledge about the bank’s timings.
With the proper idea about working hours, lunch time and holidays, you will be able to handle the banking transactions and other works at bank smoothly. Though Internet banking services bring you most of the banking facilities, you may require visiting the branch.
Best info about IndusInd Bank Timings
- IndusInd Bank's regular business hours start from morning 09:30 AM to evening 5:00 PM.
- The working hours at the bank are from 09:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Lunch time at IndusInd Bank is from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM.
- Regular working days include the weekdays as well as 1st, 3rd, 5th Saturdays.
- As per the new regulations, the banks remain closed on 2nd & 4th Saturday every month.
- For Sunday branches, the working time is 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM.
- The banks remain closed on National holidays.
- Apart from the National holidays, the banks remain closed on local holidays.
IndusInd Bank working hours and working Days Timings
|Working Day||Working Time|
|IndusInd Bank Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||09:30 AM to 05:00 PM|
|IndusInd Bank Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||09:30 AM to 05:00 PM|
|IndusInd Bank Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|IndusInd Bank Timings For all Sunday||Closed|
IndusInd Bank Lunch Timing
|Lunch Time||Not specified, usually between 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
You must have the right information about the bank timings. If you require visiting the branch but fail to visit during the working hours, you have to reschedule the plan for some other day. If you visit the branch just before the lunchtime, you may get stuck for long hours at the bank for the long queue.
You even have to wait to get your work done after the lunch hours. Avoid visiting the branch at the closing time or just before the lunch hour.