Are you too busy to access the Bank branch or Bank ATM or even Internet Banking services to make balance inquiry? Skip those traditional methods and accept the trending method to get your Bank account information. Kerala Gramin Bank is a Regional based rural bank.
With the flow of time, Kerala Gramin Bank embraced the advanced tech solutions for the convenience of its customers. Customers lacking time to make balance inquiry with the traditional methods can simply give a missed call to the specific Balance Enquiry number and get the balance details instantly!
Important Note: First Get your mobile number registered at the bank and link the number with your bank account by submitting the application to the branch.
If you have already registered mobile number, the follow these steps to get balance details of your bank account:
- Dial 9015800400 from the registered mobile number
- Your call will get disconnected after one ring, and this will be system generated.
- The system will validate the mobile number whether it is registered or not
- Account holder will receive an SMS containing the balance details of the linked account
- If the same mobile number is registered to multiple accounts, you can’t just pick any of your bank accounts for balance inquiry.
- You will get the balance details of the account linked to the mobile number.
- Account holders can request Balance Enquiry once in a day.
- Kerala Gramin Bank offers this service free of cost
Account holders need to comply with the rules and hold the eligibility to make their request for balance inquiry.
If you are on tour and need instant info about your bank account, missed call balance enquiry numbers are quite helpful! Don’t visit the bank branch or don’t wait in a long queue at the ATM or don’t even make a call and follow the IVR response! Simply give a missed call to the number and make your balance inquiry.