Oriental Bank of Commerce (ओरिएंटल बैंक ऑफ कॉमर्स) is a public sector bank with its establishment in Lahore dating back to 1943. The bank's headquarters switched to Amritsar after independence. Currently, the corporate office is at Sector-32, Gurgaon. It has over 2300 branches across the country and has set a benchmark in the banking industry for catering magnificent banking services to its customers.
If you wish to open an account with Oriental Bank of Commerce, you must collect proper info about the bank. You must have the idea about its banking hours, working hours, lunch time as well as holidays. The entire information would be helpful for you to execute your works at the bank smoothly!
Oriental Bank timings and business hours
- The regular business hours at Oriental Bank of Commerce are from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The business hours on working days are from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- The lunch time on all working days is from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM.
- 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of every month is a full working day.
- 2nd & 4th Saturday of every month is a holiday as per the new regulations.
- All Sundays are a holiday.
- Banks remain closed on national holidays and local holidays.
- Local holidays vary with the branch's location.
Oriental Bank of Commerce working hours and working Days Timings
|Working Day||Working Time|
|OBC Bank Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|OBC Bank Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|OBC Bank Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|OBC Bank Timings For all Sunday||Closed|
Oriental Bank of Commerce Lunch Timings
|Lunch Time||Not specified, usually between 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
It is essential to learn about the bank's timing, i.e., working hours, lunch hours as well as holidays before you open an account. With the idea of the schedule, you can access the physical banking facilities at ease. You will never have to wait at the branch for long hours. Make sure to gain maximum information about the branch's timing before you open an account. Visit the branch in-time to prevent failure in availing banking services.