Punjab National Bank (पंजाब नेशनल बैंक) is a multinational bank in India. It is a state-owned bank having over 6, 9000 branches and 10, 680 ATMs across the country in different cities. For its excellent customer service, PNB has built up trust among its customers. It has over 80 million customers across the country.
If you have decided to open an account with PNB, your decision is smart indeed! Before opening the account, you must be aware of few essential things. One of the crucial matters is learning about the bank timings. You must have a clear idea about the working hours, lunch time as well as holidays. This collective information would be quite helpful for your convenience.
Official working hours at PNB branches throughout the country:
- Office timing at all branches of PNB is from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Business or working hours at the bank are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Office timing and working hours are from Monday to Friday
- The same schedule is followed on first and third Saturday including fifth Saturday if any.
- As per the new regulations, banks remain closed on second and fourth Saturday.
- Lunch time at the bank is from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM.
- All the branches across the country remain closed on Sundays as well as on national holidays.
- The branches of the bank also remain closed on local holidays and local holidays vary with region.
Punjab National Bank working hours and working Days Timings
|Working Day||Working Time|
|PNB Bank Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|PNB Bank Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|PNB Bank Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|PNB Bank Timings For all Sunday||Closed|
Punjab National Bank Lunch Timing
|Lunch Time||Not specified, usually between 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
You must have proper info about the timing at the bank to avoid any inconvenience. Though Internet banking facilities reduced the need for visiting the branch, there are few essential works which must be conducted at the bank physically. With the idea of the timing, you need not wait at the branch for long hours.