Union Bank of India (यूनियन बैंक ऑफ इंडिया) is a government owned bank and is a leading commercial bank. It has set a benchmark in the industry for delivering excellent personal banking solutions, commercial banking solutions, and small business banking solutions. If you seek any of these banking solutions, open an account with Union Bank of India and enjoy the benefits.
Before you open an account with Union Bank, you must have the proper idea about the bank timing so that when you require visiting the branch physically, you could get the work done quickly at your convenience. Learn about the bank timing, working hours and holidays of Union Bank of India.
Union Bank of India working hours and Lunch time
- Union Bank of India’s Head office business hours are from 10:00 Am to 5:00 PM.
- The working hours at the head office are from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- The lunchtime at the head office is from 2:00 PM t 2:30 PM.
- 1st, 3rd and 5th (if any) Saturdays of every month are working days, and the bank timing is as per the week days.
- As per the new regulations, 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month is a holiday.
- On Sundays, the banks remain closed.
- On declared public holidays the banks remain closed.
- Apart from the public holidays, the banks remain closed on specific local holidays, and it varies with state.
Union bank Of India working hours and working Days Timings
|Working Day||Working Time|
|Union bank Of India Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Union bank Of India on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Union bank Of India Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|Union bank Of India Timings For all Sunday||Closed|
Union bank Of India Lunch Timing
|Lunch Time||Not specified, usually between 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
However, Union Bank of India timing varies with branches, i.e., most of the branches in Chennai open at 8: 30 AM and the closing time is 3: 30 PM with working hours from 8: 30 AM to 3: 00 PM. The Sunday branches timing is from 8: 30 AM to 11: 30 AM. Make sure learn about the schedule of your branch before you open an account. Visit the branch according to the working hours for your convenience.