Vijaya Bank (विजया बैंक) is a nationalized bank and one among the public sector banks. It has its corporate office in Bangalore. It offers excellent financial services and products to its customers. It has around 2030 branches and more than 2000 ATMs across the country.
If you have the interest to open an account with Vijaya Bank, you must collect maximum information about physical banking services from the branch. Though Internet Banking facilities reduce the stress and hassles of visiting the branch, you may sometime require visiting the bank physically. You must have the proper idea about the bank timing, its working hours, lunch time as well as holidays.
Bank timing and working hours at Vijaya Bank
- The regular business timing for Vijaya Bank is from 10 AM to 4 PM.
- The banking hours at the branches are from 10: 00 AM to 3: 00 PM.
- Lunch time for the staffs is from 2: 00 PM to 2: 30 PM.
- Except for 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month, other Saturdays are working days, and the timing is as per the regular schedule.
- The banks remain closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- Apart from the public holidays, the banks observe a holiday on local holidays which depends on the regional sector.
- However, few of the branches follow another schedule, i.e., 9:30 AM to 3.00 PM and the lunch Time is from 1.30 PM to 2.PM.
Vijaya Bank working hours and working Days Timings
|Working Day||Working Time|
|Vijaya Bank Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||10:00 AM to 04:00 PM|
|Vijaya Bank Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||10:00 AM to 04:00 PM|
|Vijaya Bank Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|Vijayal Bank Timings For all Sunday||Closed|
Vijaya Bank Lunch Timings
|Lunch Time||Not specified, usually between 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
Before you open an account at the local branch of Vijaya Bank, make sure to learn about the timing. This information about the bank timing would be quite helpful for you in many ways. You must not visit the branch just before the lunch time or the closing hours.
Visit the branch physically and get your banking transactions done at ease with proper knowledge about the bank timing. Collect info about the local holidays for your convenience!