Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is a regional and rural bank with its headquarter located in Guwahati. It has over 413 branches across in 31 districts of the state. It is one of the leading regional banks in the state. Do you have an account with Assam Gramin Vikash Bank?
If you have no account with the bank, you may get interested later after learning about the incredible facilities. The bank introduced easy balance enquiry services via SMS and missed call, to ensure customer's convenience. Sending an SMS or giving a missed call to the unique dedicated number, the customers can avail the services.
New convenient ways of making account balance inquiry
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Account balance inquiry via Missed call
- Dial 9555244442 from your registered mobile number and give a missed call to the number.
- You will receive the account balance details from the bank on the mobile number.
- The bank could take some time to revert the reply as the server would take the time to check the mobile registration status with the account number.
Note: Missed call services is active only for customers having a registered mobile number. If you haven't registered the mobile number at the bank, make sure to get it registered before you try to access the missed call services.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Account balance inquiry via SMS
- Making balance inquiry via SMS is very simple.
- Type BAL<Account Number> and send it to 9555244442 from your mobile number.
- The bank will reply back to the message with the account balance details on the same mobile number.
Note: Make sure to enter the code and account number without any error to get the balance details.
Visiting the branch and updating the passbook is one of the traditional methods of getting updated about the available balance. You can also get the info about account balance by visiting the ATM.
The newly introduced smart methods of making account balance enquiry are accessible by customers round the clock.
Making balance enquiry via SMS and missed call saves a lot of time and customers need not visit the bank branch. You need not stand in a long queue at the ATM. SMS and missed call services are free of cost and customers can avail the benefits easily.
You can get real-time updates with the convenient options of making the balance inquiry. Avail the modern facilities and reduce excessive burden.