Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank (बड़ौदा राजस्थान क्षेत्रीय ग्रामीण बैंक) is a regional rural bank located in Rajasthan. Its headquarters is in Ajmer District, and it has over 818 branches and 42 ATMs. The popularity of the bank is scaling up high for its customer relevant approaches in banking services.
If you have an account with Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank, you must be one among its satisfied client base. The bank introduces new services from time to time and ensures guaranteed customer-satisfaction. The introduction of digital banking services has made it easier for the account holders.
It is the responsibility of every account holder to remain updated about account balance. The traditional ways of making balance enquiry are tedious and time-consuming. Visiting the branch and updating the passbook is one of the ways to get updates about account balance.
Visiting the ATM and requesting Balance enquiry is also another form of getting balance info. Internet Banking is also the digital means of getting updates about account balance. All of these processes are time consuming.
The bank introduced simple means of making balance enquiry! Send an SMS or give a Missed Call to a dedicated number and get updates about Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank account balance.
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank balance enquiry by Missed Call
- If sending an SMS is not a flexible option for you then dial 180030009975 from your registered mobile number.
- Give a missed call to the number or the call will get disconnected automatically.
- Within few minutes you will receive an SMS on the same number containing account balance details.
Note: Make sure to send the SMS or dial the number from your registered mobile number.
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank balance enquiry via SMS
- To know the account balance, type BAL on your mobile.
- Send it to 180030009975 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank containing detail about your account balance.
- You will get real-time account balance update.
Before accessing the services of making the balance inquiry, you need to get your mobile number registered at the bank. The bank will get the mobile number linked to your account to ensure future services.
Both the numbers to make balance inquiry via SMS or Missed Call are toll free, so you need not pay any charges for accessing the services. You can access the services round the clock and from anywhere. You will receive account balance info within few minutes.