Do you have an account with State Bank of India? The State bank of India is the leading bank in the public banking sector. It has more than 24000 branches and 59000 ATMs across the world. SBI provides a wide range of excellent banking services and has more than 420 million customers.
SBI always remains concerned to provide excellent banking services and satisfy its huge base of customers. SBI introduced a toll-free number for its customers ensuring easy access to the banking facilities. If you want to make a balance Enquiry in SBI you can get it done by dialing a toll-free number.
The number is dedicated to making balance enquiry and is open for all account holders. To take advantage of this service, you need to register your mobile number to your sbi account.
How to use the SBI toll free number for balance inquiry?
- Dial 09223766666 from your mobile.
- Give a missed call to the toll-free number or else the call will get automatically disconnected.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank containing details about your account balance.
- You can also send an SMS to a toll-free number and make the balance inquiry.
- Send an SMS from your mobile with the code ‘BAL‘ from your mobile.
- You will receive an SMS in the reply containing account balance details.
Note: 09223766666 is a toll-free number, and you need not pay any charges for using the number for making the balance enquiry.
You need to dial the number or send the SMS from your registered mobile number. The registered mobile numbers get linked to the bank accounts of the respective customers. It takes few seconds to check the account linking status, and the server would reply back with the SMS containing account balance details.
You can use the number round the clock and from anywhere. These missed call services provided by SBI eliminate the need of visiting the bank or ATMs for balance enquiry. You need not stand in the long queue at the ATMs or banks to check your account balance.
Checking account balance with Internet banking services is even time consuming. Missed call service is the most convenient way to make the balance inquiry, and you will receive a real-time balance instantly!