Citibank (सिटीबैंक) is one of the trusted banks in the Private banking sector of India. Citibank offers a wide range of financial services and products including consumer banking, corporate, credit, and investment services along with security brokerage and wealth management services.
If you have any deals with Citibank, you may require visiting the branch most often. You must have the proper idea about the bank working hours as well as the lunch time and ensure convenience.
You certainly would not like to waste your time while planning your visit to the bank. Having proper info about the working hours and lunch time, you can expect your visit accordingly.
Detailed Info about Citibank’s working hours, business Hours and Lunch Time
- The regular banking hour of Citibank is from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Monday to Friday.
- Apart from the weekdays, the banking hours on first and third Saturdays of every month are from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- As per the new guidelines, the bank remains closed on second and fourth Saturdays of every month.
- The business hours at Citibank are from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on weekdays and working Saturdays.
- The bank remains closed on Sundays of every month.
- Apart from the Sundays, the bank remains closed on National Holidays.
- The bank also remains closed on observes regional holidays about which you can inquire from the branch.
- Lunch time at Citibank gets observed from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
|Working Day||Working Time|
|Citibank India Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||10.00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Citibank India Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||10.00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Citibank India Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|Citibank India Timings For all Sundays||Closed|
|Citibank India Lunch Time||Not specified, usually in between 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM|
Having proper info about the bank timing, business hours, lunch time and holidays, you will not fail to avail the banking services when you visit any Citibank branch.
There are individual branches of Citibank India that follow working hours from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on the regular working days. You can confirm the timing of the branch and plan the visit accordingly.