Do you have an account with HSBC Bank? HSBC- The Hongkong and Shanghai Bank Corporation is a multinational banking and financial company having establishment across 67 countries. It offers excellent banking services, and every effort is to satisfy its customers.
If you have an account with the bank, you must be enjoying its services. How often do you visit the bank? You may require visiting the bank's branch to access the offered services and facilities.
You must have info about the working hours of the bank as well as the lunch time so that you don't have to waste your time at the bank or fail to access the services.
Info about working hours and lunch time at HSBC Bank
- The working hours at HSBC Bank from Monday to Friday is 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The working hours on Saturdays are 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The bank remains closed on second and fourth Saturdays of every month as per the new guidelines and rules.
- The bank remains closed on Sundays.
- Apart from Sundays, the bank remains closed on national holidays in the country.
- The bank also remains closed on other specific holidays about which you can learn from your branch.
- The bank observes Lunch time from 1: 00 pm to 2: 00 pm.
|Working Day||Working Time|
|HSBC Bank Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||10.00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|HSBC Bank Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||10.00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|HSBC Bank Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|HSBC Bank Timings For all Sundays||Closed|
|HSBC Bank Lunch Time||Not specified, usually in between 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM|
With the information about the working hours and lunch time, you can plan the visit to the bank accordingly. You need not wait at the bank for a long time if you arrive at the right time.
Avoid visiting the bank just before the lunch hour or just before the closing time as you may fail to access the services. The best suitable time to visit the bank can be the opening hours or after the lunch break.