Indian bank is one of the oldest banks in the banking sector of the country established in 1907 on 15th August. It has its headquarters in Chennai. This public sector bank established during the Swadeshi Movement and updates its banking services with the growing advancements.
For its core banking as well as financial services, it successfully runs in 75 countries. Do you have an account with Indian Bank? The technical advancements in the banking services are quite convenient for the account holders. Remaining updated with the account in real time and accessing specific services has come to fingertips!
Have you registered your mobile number with Indian Bank? To access specific services, registering the mobile number at the bank is crucial. The bank instructs its customers to provide their mobile number in the KYC form. The provided mobile number will get linked to the bank account and allow the account holders to access the services quickly.
Important Note: You can’t register mobile number in Indian Bank online, you need to visit your home branch. If you have internet banking account of Indian bank, then you can change registered mobile number online.
Get the Mobile Number Registered at Indian Bank
- To register the mobile number at the bank, visit the branch you have an account.
- Request the concerned bank official to get your mobile number registered and linked to the account.
- The bank official would provide you a form in which you need to enter the detail credential as required including the mobile number.
- The banking process would take 1-2 days to register the mobile number and link to the account.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank upon confirmation of mobile number registration.
Don’t forgot to carry aadhar card and its self attested photocopy. Registering the mobile number with the bank account is very important for the account holders. You will be able to receive real-time notification related to your account.
You will get notified of a deposit, money transfer, cheque clearance, withdrawal and much more information. You will also be able to access several other services like missed call services which are only for the account holders with the registered mobile number.