Do you have an account with IDBI Bank? Have you registered your mobile number and linked it to your account? IDBI Bank is one of the leading banks offering advanced banking facilities. Introduction of mobile banking facilities is welcoming for account holders.
You can receive the account updates on your mobile number via SMS in real-time. You will receive notifications about withdrawal, deposit and cheque clearance. Nowadays, it is vital to register a mobile number at the bank.
The bank will link the mobile number to the account. If in case, you change the mobile number, you must let the bank know about it and change the registered mobile number.
There are different ways by which you can change the registered mobile number in IDBI bank and update the new one!
1. Changing IDBI mobile number by visiting the bank
- Visit your IDBI home Branch. Meet the Accounts Executive and request for an ‘Account Information Update Form‘ or KYC Details Change Form.
- Fill up the form without any errors. Provide the new mobile number as well as the old mobile number registered with the bank.
- You need to attach valid ID proof as well as age proof with the form and submit it.
- You will receive a notification about successful registration of the new mobile number.
2. Changing the registered mobile number in IDBI Bank via ATM
- Visit the nearest IDBI ATM counter. Enter the debit or ATM card and select ‘More Options‘.
- Select Update Mobile Number option. Enter the new mobile number. You require answering some questions for verification purpose.
- The screen will display a notification about successful registration of the new mobile number.
3. Register new mobile number for missed call banking
Through missed call banking, you can get the account balance by just giving one missed call. To register a new mobile for this facility, you have to send an SMS ‘REG Account Number‘ send it to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718. A confirmation SMS indicating your status of registration will be sent.
|Toll-free Customer care number
|18002094324 or 1800221070
|Missed Call Banking Registration
|Send SMS ‘REG Account Number’ to 5676777 OR 9820346920 OR 9821043718
The methods mentioned above are quite simple and stress-free. It will take around 10 minutes to change the mobile number. You may not find a way to change the registered mobile number in IDBI Bank online.
The bank hasn’t yet introduced the online method for updating mobile number. Customers can expect online services to get added soon as Indian Banking Sector is taking huge leaps with several advancements.