Do have an account with Union Bank of India? Do you have access to the advanced banking services provided by the bank? Tech advancement highly enhanced banking services. Account holders have easy access to the banking services for the advancements.
SMS alerts are one of the best banking features. By making a call or sending an SMS you can get account information, i.e. balance updates, mini-statement, etc. Every account holder must get a permanent mobile registered at the bank and get it linked to the account.
On every withdrawal or deposit or cheque clearance, you will receive a notification via SMS. What if you lost the mobile number or the number got deactivated? You will be unable to get the notification about the transactions or balance updates.
You need to know about the steps to register or change mobile number in Union Bank of India. Changing registered mobile number in Union Bank of India is easier. You need to follow the steps for changing the registered mobile number.
Follow Below steps to Register or change mobile number in Union Bank of India
- Visit the home branch of Union Bank of India. Make sure to carry the self-attested copy of account information, address proof, individual details, etc along with the originals.
- Meet the accounts executive. Ask the executive to change the mobile number registered at the bank or ask for mobile registration form as per your requirement.
- The executive would provide you a Mobile number change request form or KYC Details form. You need to fill up the form providing the credential as required.
- Attach the self-attested copies of the documents as required and submit to the accounts executive.
- Make sure to verify the new mobile number and the old mobile number written on the form before submission.
Change Mobile Number in Union Bank of India Online
- Changing mobile number online is simple and convenient. You must be an active online user of Union Bank of India. Visit the online banking website of Union Bank of India
- Enter your User ID and Password to login.
- Click on Settings tab featured on the homepage.
- Search for Update Mobile Number and Email Address tab and click on it.
- Enter the new mobile number and click on Submit button.
- You will receive the notification of the request to change the mobile number.
Upon confirmation, you will receive SMS on the new registered mobile number.