Registering mobile number at the bank and linking with the bank account is pivotal for every account holder! The bank sends real-time updates via SMS to the registered number.
After every withdrawal and deposit, you receive the notification from the bank. This service remains active for cash as well as cheque transactions. Do you have an account with Corporation Bank or are planning to open a new one?
Make sure to register the mobile number and get it linked to the account. If in case, you change the mobile number registered with the bank, notify the bank about it and change the registered number to continue receiving real-time updates via SMS alerts.
Steps to change or register mobile number in Corporation Bank Account
- Visit the Corporation Bank Home Branch. Make sure to carry self-attested copies of Identity Proof and Residential Proof documents along with the originals.
- Consult the Accounts Executive at the branch. Ask for a KYC Details Change Form or Mobile Number Change Request Form.
- Fill up the details in the form, providing authentic information.
- Write down the new mobile number in the form without any error.
- Undersign the form.
- Attach the copies of the relevant documents as required with the form.
- Submit the duly filled form to the Accounts Executive.
The process of validating the request requires a few days. After successful validation, you will receive the confirmation message on the new mobile number.
The bank will replace the old mobile number with the new one. You will start receiving the SMS alerts on the new number.
There is no any way to register mobile number online, you need to visit the home branch to complete all process.