Do you have an account with State Bank of India? State Bank of India is one of the leading banks in the public banking sector of India offering services across the country as well as several abroad countries.
SBI gives high effort to satisfy its customers with best-in-class services with updated features. The Indian banking sector introduced several advanced features to make banking easier.
The customers/account holders of SBI enjoy the convenient banking features. On this page, you will get the simple and convenient method of requesting for SBI Cheque Book through SMS.
The first step of this procedure is to register the account for availing the facility. To register for the service you need to send SMS from your registered mobile number. If you have not registered your working number in a bank account, then visit the home branch and submit the application to link new mobile number with a bank account.
If you already have registered for SBI Quick missed call facility, then you need not follow these there steps. Just send SMS to request SBI chequebook without any hassle.
- Open Compose Message on your mobile.
- Type 'REG Account Number' and send the message to 09223488888.
- You will receive a confirmation message stating successful registration of the service.
Steps to send an SMS to apply for Cheque Book
- Type 'CHQREQ' and send the message to 09223588888.
- You will receive the confirmation message stating the successful request for the chequebook on your registered mobile number.
- The next step is to follow the instruction stated in the message, i.e., copy the code and send it to 09223588888.
You can also install the SBI Quick App from Google play store and request for the SBI chequebook easily.
You will receive the Cheque book within ten working days of the request. The bank will deliver the chequebook via post to the registered mailing address. You need not visit the branch for availing a chequebook.