Do you have an account with Canara Bank? Banking was never easy until latest technology intervention! Nowadays, it is easier for account holders to access different banking services and facilities.
The Indian banking sector embraced the latest technology to offer convenient banking services and facilities to the users. Net banking service has limitations with an educated group of consumers. But, missed call services are for everyone.
Accessing missed call services, the consumers can easily obtain their account balance, mini-statement, and loan related information. You need not visit the branch or the ATM counters to obtain the mini-statement or make the balance Enquiry.
Canara Bank provides dedicated toll-free numbers. The users need to dial the number from their registered mobile number to obtain the current account balance info or the mini-statement. Accessing missed call services is convenient and easy.
Steps to obtain the make Canar Bank balance Enquiry via missed call
- Dial 09015483483 from your registered mobile number.
- Disconnect the call after few rings or the call will get disconnected automatically.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive SMS from the bank containing detail info of the available account balance.
- You can access missed call service from anywhere and anytime.
- The network service provider or the bank won't charge you for accessing the missed call services as it is a toll-free number.
Check the account number for confirmation. If you had more than one accounts with Canara Bank and registered the same mobile number for all accounts, you need to link the mobile number with the primary account to get the updates.
If you receive the account balance for another account, you need to visit the bank and request to change the account linked with the mobile number. Missed call service is the most convenient and easiest way to make Canara Bank balance inquiry with the toll-free number.