PNB or Punjab National Bank is a distinguished bank in the public banking industry. PNB offers advanced banking services, products, and facilities. It has a vast network of the customer.
If you have an account with PNB, you are privileged. Every account holder must save the account number or note down the account number for future references.
Being an account holder, you must note down the account number and must have the idea, where you could find the account number.
Where to get the PNB Account number?
- PNB provides a 16 digit unique account number to every account holder. The account number is available in the passbook.
- You can also obtain the account number from the Chequebook or cheque slips.
- If you have activated internet banking service, you can log in to the online account and obtain the account number.
- If you receive the account statement, you will find the account number in the statement.
- You can also verify the account number from the documents of the fixed deposit account if linked with the savings/current account.
- You can also visit the PNB home branch with identity proof and meet the executive. You may require providing the customer details before you obtain the account number.
- You can visit any PNB with your ATM card. They can tell you the account number.
- You can also trace your account number with the help of a registered mobile number. Call their toll free number 18001802222 or 18001032222 and verify your details to customer care executive. After verification, they will provide the details that you want.
You must keep a track record or copy of the document stating the account number. You may require the account number when you are out of the city and have no facility to access any of the options of obtaining the account number from any source.