Do you have an account with Canara Bank? Canara Bank is one of the leading banks in India offering a wide range of banking services and products.
The bank gives the best efforts to meet the customer’s requirements and satisfy them. However, requirements of the customers vary. If the bank doesn’t meet your requirements, you may decide to close the account.
You may have several other reasons to close the account with Canara Bank.
If you finally have decided to close the account with Canara Bank, you must learn the method to close the account easily!
- You need to collect the Canara Bank Savings or Current Account Closure Form from any Canara Bank Branch.
- Fill up the Form providing the detail information, i.e., Account Holder’s Name, Account Number, Mobile Number, and Option to Receive the Account Balance by Cash/by Cheque or Draft/Balance Transfer to any other bank account.
- After filling the required information, undersign the form.
- Collect the documents and products related to the account, i.e., Debit Card, Cheque Book, and Passbook.
- You need to collect the copy of Identity Proof and Address Proof Document.
- You need to enclose the copies of the documents, and attach the bank products and documents with the Account Closure Form and submit it at the home branch.
- The bank will take some time to process the request and close the account.
You will receive the Account Balance as per the mode mentioned in the Canara Bank Account Closure Form.