Do you have an account with Central Bank of India? Do you check the account balance most frequently? How do you check the available balance in your account? The traditional options of checking the available balance in your account are passbook printing, using a Debit/ATM card and accessing Internet Banking Service.
The traditional modes of balance enquiry have certain limitations. Every account holder may not be able to access the services. You need internet access to check the balance online using internet banking services.
But, with the digital advancements, the bank introduced Toll-free number for the customers. The account holders can dial the toll-free number and check the available balance in the account. The Toll-free number allows checking the balance instantly without any costs.
Steps to Check balance with Central bank of India Toll-Free Number
- 9555244442 is the toll-free number introduced by the Central Bank of India for balance enquiry purpose.
- Dial the Central bank toll-free number from your registered mobile number.
- Disconnect the call after 2-3 rings or the call will get disconnected automatically.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS.
- Open the SMS to get the info about available balance in your account.
- You can access the service round the clock and from anywhere in India.
You don't need to pay for the call to the bank or the network service provider. The central bank of India missed call service is the easiest way of collecting info about the available balance in your bank account. Accessing the service, you can get the info within a few minutes with any hassle.
You can dial the central bank mini statement number 9555144441 to get details of the last five transaction details. Just give a missed call, account transaction details will be sent to your registered mobile within 2-4 seconds. So dial above numbers and check account balance details easily.