Do you have an account with Andhra Bank? Andhra Bank is a popular bank offering a wide range of banking products and services. The bank updates its services to meet the growing needs of the customers.
SMS Alert service is welcoming in the banking industry as the customers receive immediate alerts about the transactions via SMS on their registered mobile number. The account holders need to register their mobile number at the home branch to receive the SMS alerts.
The account holders with old account need to register the permanent mobile number. You can also change the registered mobile number if you are facing troubles with the existing number. You need to follow a few steps to register or change mobile number in Andhra Bank.
Steps to Register or change mobile number in Andhra Bank
- Visit the home branch of Andhra bank.
- Make sure to carry the original documents of Proof of Address and Identity Proof along with the copies of the documents.
- Meet the Accounts Executive at the branch and request for a KYC Details Change Form or a Mobile Number Change Request form.
- Fill up the form and mention the permanent mobile number wherever asked.
- Undersign the form and attach the copies of the documents (if required).
- Verify the form and the details mentioned in it.
- Submit the form along with the documents.
- The Accounts Executive will verify the form and validate the mobile number linking it with the account.
You will receive a notification after successful validation of the mobile number. Once the mobile number gets updated in the bank records, you will start receiving the SMS alerts after every transaction.
You need to follow the same process to change the mobile number in Andhra Bank. Registering for SMS alerts, you will remain updated with your account and the transactions.