Nowadays, it is quite common for users to use Credit Card and handle their expenses with utmost ease. Using credit cards, you can build your credits, thereby making it easy for you to avail of loans when you are looking for a better house, car, or any commodity. In addition to this, you can earn various rewards and points using the Credit Card, which are also known as mile points to derive more benefits from the card.
Your Credit Card is not linked to your savings accounts or current account, which makes it independent of your transactions. Besides this, you can always pay the bills when you need for making bill payments, recharges, rentals, and more.
One of the key banks offering Credit Card services is the State Bank of India. Founded in the year 1955, the State Bank of India is one of the largest banks for financial services and the public sector. There are numerous subsidiaries of SBI, which makes the bank a reliable bank for sufficing all your financial needs under a single umbrella.
The SBI credit card provides numerous deals, discounts, offers, and rewards for any type of spendings. If you want to avail a credit card from SBI, you simply have to furnish details and submit your KYC documents. In addition to this, you can also find your Credit Score, which represents your credit history.
In case you already have a Credit Card of SBI but have a complaint against it, you need to talk to the bank executive and sort it out in the following manner.
1. Steps to Register Complaint about your Credit Card using Toll-Free Number
In order to offer customers a seamless banking option, the State Bank of India provides a smooth process for registering a complaint or for the clarification of queries. For this complaint registering, you need to reach to an SBI customer care executive through the following numbers:
- You can dial the toll-free number: 18001801290 or tolled number: 18601801290.
- The customer care executive will ask you about several details regarding your credit card and the specific nature of your complaint.
- Your customer care executive will take down the details and provide you with your solution.
In case, your complaint needs more time for processing, you will keep on receiving specific details about your complaint
2. Steps to Register your Complaint about your Credit Card Online
SBI offers paramount importance to customer satisfaction when it comes to providing its services. If you want to use the online portal to lodge your complaint against the credit card of SBI, you can do so by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the SBI website. You can also log in to www.sbicard.com.
- Upon clicking on the portal, you will find numerous options, right from Pay Now, Report Lost Card, View Card Statement to Book Flexipay, and View Card Statement.
- Make your query registration form there and fill out a complaint form that best describes your query.
- Post the filling out the form, you can submit your form.
- As per the priority of the query, you will receive the response from the Bank Executive within 2 working days.
3. How to Register your Complaint about your SBI Credit Card using Email Service
You can use the email services to register your complaint about your SBI Credit Card. You should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Look up the official email address of the SBI bank. To save you from the hassle, we have found the email address for you: [email protected].
- In the subject line, you can say, “Complaint Against Credit Card“.
- In the body of the email, you have to introduce yourself along with your exact query. Besides this, you have to enter your SBI credit card number, your full name, date of birth, and your registered mobile number. Once you are done, hit the send button.
- Usually, you will receive a response to your query within a couple of days.
Important Note: You can also contact them through social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
|Stage 1: Customer Care Number||18601801290, 18605001290, 39020202 (prefix local STD code)|
or [email protected]
|Stage 2: Nodal Officer Helpline Number||18601807777|
|Stage 3: Principal Nodal Officer Email||[email protected]|
|Stage 4: Customer Service Head||[email protected]|
There is another way to connect with SBI, which is the modern and most effective way. You can connect to the credit card department by using @SBICard_Connect. You can tweet your query or go to their message box and drop your query.
You can select the most suitable one and proceed with your query resolution.