Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (or SVC Bank) is a multi-state scheduled bank. This bank provides various types of different valuable products, such as personal, corporate, and international banking products. Banking products like deposits, loans, insurance, and investment schemes are covered under personal banking products, current accounts, and corporate finance schemes are covered under corporate banking products, and NRI banking, foreign currency purchase/sale, forex, and other services are covered under International banking products.
SVC Bank offers their customers an online Missed Call Facility to view and check their account balances on their mobile phones directly. If you are a Savings Bank Account and/or a Current Account holder with SVC Bank, then you should know about the SVC bank Missed Call balance check number so that you can check and view your updated available balance amount whenever you want. Keep reading!
SVC Bank Balance Check through Missed Call
Suppose you are holding a Savings Bank Account and /or a Current Account with SVC Bank, and you want to know your updated balance amount in your bank account. But for some reason, you don’t know about the SVC bank missed call facility to check account balance. In such a case, you can quickly check your account details and the available balance amount by giving a missed call and following some simple steps, such as:
1. If you want to know your preferred account’s balance, just give a missed call to 9029011133 using your registered mobile number. After ringing a few times, your call will be disconnected automatically, and you will receive SMS alerts quickly from the SVC bank. These SMS text messages will show you details about your updated account balance.
2. If you want to know your preferred account mini statement, you should give a missed call to 9029011144 using your registered mobile number. After that, you will receive SMS alerts from the SVC bank shortly, showing you the details about your last five transactions.
3. If you are choosing another account as the preferred account for Missed Call facility, then you should send a text message to 9820620454 from your registered mobile number. For example, you should type and send a message like this: PREFF 15-digit number (your preferred bank account number).
Please note that in case you are using multiple account numbers associated with the same registered account number, the first account opened by you as the bank customer will be chosen by default.
|Type of Enquiry
|SVC Bank Miss Call Balance Check Number
|SVC Bank Mini statement Number
|Choosing Another account for balance enquiry
|Send SMS PREFF 15digit number to number 9820620454
So this way, you can easily and quickly learn about the SVC bank balance check number and get your job done.
The Concluding Comments
Hopefully, by thoroughly reading this article, you will have learned everything regarding the SVC bank Missed Call balance check number.
However, still, if you are facing some problems or want to clear your doubts regarding knowing your account balance and details, then you should contact the SVC Bank Customer Care and other contact sources, such as:
- SVC Bank Customer Care toll-free number – +9118003132120.
- SVC Bank official website – https://www.svcbank.com.
- SVC Bank Email address – [email protected]