State Bank of India, commonly known as SBI, has launched a new feature for its customers, SBI Quick. This feature is a free missed call banking facility, which can be conveniently used through mobile phone devices by SBI customers to get them account-related information instantly, like SBI mini statement (to view the details of the last five transactions from their bank accounts), SBI balance enquiry, and more by simply giving a missed call or sending an SMS with specific keywords to specific numbers.
However, one-time registration is required to activate the SBI Quick missed call service for a particular mobile number, which should be essentially registered for an SBI bank account.
SBI Quick App can be downloaded on Android as well as on iOS smartphones and is available for SB/CA/OD/CC accounts with the State Bank of India. SBI customers can avail themselves of the benefits of this new feature 24/7 at any time and from anywhere in India and other countries.
As there are no transactional services available with the SBI Quick app, therefore, no Login ID or Password is needed to use this facility.
This article walks you through the detailed information on how to get the last five transactions from your bank account with the State Bank of India. Simply stay tuned with us and carry on reading this blog post for more information. So, without wasting any time, we should quickly dive deeper into the complete post.
But, if you are a new user, first let us know how to do one-time registration for activating the SBI QUICK facility for the mobile phone number registered for your bank account with the State Bank of India, from which you want to know the last five transactions.
One Time Registration process To Activate The SBI QUICK Missed Call Facility
Follow these quick steps for a one-time registration process for the mobile phone number registered for that particular SBI bank account you want to use the SBI QUICK facility, as written hereunder:
- Open the SMS text messaging app on your mobile phone using your registered mobile phone number, and click on the “Plus” button at the lower side of your mobile screen.
- Next, enter the mobile number 07208933148 in the recipient box, and type the following SMS text in the message box: REG < give space > your account number. For example, if your SBI bank account number is 11223344556677, then you should type “REG 11223344556677.” After that, click on the “Send” button.
- Next, a confirmation message will be displayed on your mobile screen stating that the registration process has been successfully completed. After that, you can start using the SBI QUICK service.
Getting SBI Last 5 Transaction By SMS & Missed Call
Suppose you have one or more accounts from SB/CA/OD/CC types of accounts with the State Bank of India. You want to view the last five transactions from a particular bank account among them. But you are wondering how to do it. Don’t worry. In this article, we have discussed two straightforward methods- By SMS and the Missed call method for the same as described hereunder:
1. Get SBI Last 5 Transaction By SMS
You should follow these quick and easy steps to use the SMS Banking method:
- Open the SMS text messaging app on your mobile device and enter the phone number 9223766666 in the recipient box.
- Then type an SMS text message “MSTMT” in the message box, and send it.
- After that, a message will be displayed on your mobile screen wherein you will see the details of the last five transactions from your SBI bank account.
2. Get SBI Last 5 Transaction Through Missed Call Number
You can follow these seamless and easy steps to use the missed call method:
- Download and install the SBI QUICK App from the Play Store on your device and open the app.
- Next, allow all permissions needed from SBI QUICK.
- Next, you will see two options on the next screen; “Without Login” and “Login“. Select the “Without Login” option, and click on the “Account Services” option.
- Next, click on the “Call” icon inside the “Mini Statement” option box on the next screen.
- After that, this number will be displayed on your mobile screen: 9223766666. Give a call to this number from the mobile phone number registered for your SBI bank account. Your call will be auto-disconnected after ringing a few times.
- After that, a message will be displayed on your mobile screen, wherein you can view the details of the last five transactions from your SBI bank account.
Important Note: You can directly give a Missed Call to 919223766666 from registered mobile to get latest 5 transaction details via sms.
Please note the following points
- If you have multiple accounts active with the State Bank of India, you can register for SBI QUICK facility only for one of those accounts at a particular time or a specific time. However, in case you want to change the SBI QUICK facility for another SBI account number, you can deregister this facility from the first account and reregister it for the other one.
- If you are using a handset with dual SIM active in it, then make sure you have kept your registered mobile number in sim slot 1. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for the SBI Quick facility.
That’s it. By following the above-described effortless methods, you can quickly learn how to get the last 5 transaction of SBI bank account without any hassle.
To Wrap Up
We hope you will find this blog post helpful and will enjoy reading it. We have discussed two effortless and reliable methods to help you get the last 5 transactions in SBI bank account. You can either use the Missed Call method or the SMS banking method as per your convenience. After that, you will be able to get the details of the last five transaction from your SBI bank account yourself easily.