Throughout the country, there are numerous of banking aspirants. Many students are preparing full time for SBI Clerk and PO exams, while many final year students also aim to grab the opportunity in other type banking jobs.
Every final year student or full-time preparing aspirants must plan to realize their strength and weakness as it is not easy to clear the exams. There three phases of SBI exams and you need to prepare a study plan and give high efforts to achieve success. There are many factors to consider before you apply for SBI clerk and PO Exams.
To get faultless information, refer the latest notification
- You need to refer the eligibility criteria and fulfill the requirements as mentioned in the latest notification.
- As per the SBI clerks recruitment notification, the education qualification must be graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
- For State Bank of India PO- Probationary Officer Exams, candidates in the final year of degree are eligible to apply for the post.
Important Note: As per SBI Clerks Recruitment Notification 2018, education Qualification should be Graduation from a recognized university as on 1 January, 2018.
Few more points
- A candidate also must meet the age eligibility criteria.
- If you wish to apply for SBI Clerk or PO exams, you need to score more than the eligible marks as mentioned in the notification.
Qualification Eligibility criteria differ for the bank jobs. Make sure to check the latest official notification to get authentic information. If you meet the eligibility requirements, apply for the posts and give high efforts and concentration for the bank exam preparations.
Can I write bank exam being 3rd year and I will get certification of a degree in January can I apply to help me?