Some of us do care to keep a close watch on our bank account on a daily basis! Do you have an account with Citibank? How often do you check your account information?
We get the updates to our account at the time of updating the passbook or after receiving the bank account statement from the bank. If you have activated SMS services, after withdrawal you get the notification about the balance left in the account.
Account holders also opt to check their account balance from an ATM. All these processes are quite time-consuming. But what to do when you must know the account details instantly? Simply access your Internet Banking services and make your balance inquiry instantly! or register for sms banking.
Check CitiBank Account Balance through sms?
- First Update mobile number in your citibank account by calling customer care number 1860 210 2484. If have already updated mobile number for sms banking, then move to next step.
- Now send sms "BAL<space>Last 4 digits of your debit card number" to "52484 or +91 9880752484" and get account balance details in your inbox.
Access Citibank online balance enquiry through Internet Banking
- Before you opt to check account balance online, it is essential to activate Internet Banking services.
- Apply for activating Internet Banking Services, and you will receive your User ID and Password for accessing Internet Banking services.
- Open your internet browser and Login to the official website of Citibank with your User ID and Password
- Click on Banking button visible at the top of the page
- If you haven’t yet activated Internet Banking services, Click on Set up online access button.
- Now you need to enter the ATM card number, PIN as well as your account number and click on Continue.
- Provide a username and strong password for accessing online banking services.
- Return to the home page of Citibank.com and sign in to your account and select banking
- Click on Bank Account and review your account balance as well as recent transactions
Points to remember:
- You can access up to 10 years of online statements which can easily get viewed or printed anytime.
- Customers have easy access to their statements 24/7
- You will receive the alerts via email when the statements are available
- Simply click on the link to access the updated account statement immediately
- You need to install Adobe Reader to view the paperless account statement
You can easily access online banking facility and make balance inquiries following simple steps. If you have activated Internet Banking, it will be easier for you to access the services. If you haven’t activated online banking services, you need not worry. With your ATM card details, you can access your bank account online! Make the best use of the services!