Cheque slips are major financial transaction mediums used throughout the world. Banks issue Cheque Books to the account holders for an individual saving account as well as current accounts and even for corporate accounts.
Do you have an account with Bank of Baroda? Do you use cheque Books? If you use the cheque Books, you must be aware; the banks issue the booklets with a certain number of slips. The number of slips in the booklet depends on the transactions of the account holder.
You can request a booklet with 25 slips or 50 slips as per your requirement. Do you know how to apply for a Cheque Book? You would not like to interrupt your financial transactions for running out of cheque slips.
#1 By Visiting Branch
- You must be aware of the traditional method of applying for a new cheque Book. In the middle of the booklet, you will find a slip.
- You need to enter the specific details as required and drop it in the cheque drop box.
- If you are a new account holder and you missed to request for the first cheque Book, you can once again visit the branch and request to issue the first cheque Book in the accounts section.
- You have to fill up a Chequebook request form, undersign it and submit it to the Accounts Executive.
- You will receive the new booklet by post at the registered address within 3-4 workings Days. With the traditional way, you require visiting the branch which requires time.
#2 Through Internet Banking
You can also opt for a simple method to get the new Cheque Book in Bank of Baroda Online. Online mode is the simplest way to apply for a new cheque Book. To avail the online facility, you must have activated internet banking facility.
Step 1: Open the official website of Bank of Baroda for internet banking. Enter the credential, i.e., Login ID and Password.
Step 2: Click on Services tab and Search for the option to request a new Cheque Book.
Step 3: Select your account and click the continue button.
Step 4: Now your account and address details will be displayed on the screen. You need to landmark your address. Choose the number of books and confirm the above details by ticking on Yes.
Click the continue button to proceed further.
Step 5: Finally you need to confirm the New Cheque Book Request by entering the User ID and Transaction Password. You need to click the Submit button to complete the whole process.
Your request will be registered successfully and note down the ref no for future reference. You will receive the Cheque book via post at the provided address. Courier charges will be deducted from your account.
#3 Through ATM
- You can request for ChequeBook visiting the ATM.
- Insert your card into the machine and select the option for requesting new Cheque Book.
- You will receive the same at your address.
#4 Dial Toll-Free Numbers
Dial below toll-free numbers from your registered mobile number. Request the customer care executive to issue a new Cheque Book.
The executive would ask you specific account details as well as account holder’s information. You will receive a confirmation of acceptance of your request for a new Cheque Book. The bank will issue a new Cheque Book and will send it via post to your address.