ICICI Bank is one among the leading banks in the private banking sector of the country. ICICI Bank offers excellent banking services as well as facilities for its customers with an aim to satisfy its customers.
The bank provides ATM cum Debit Card as well as Cheque Book in a package with the account opening kit. If you have an account with ICICI Bank, you must have received the booklet.
A cheque is an active financial transaction medium. Cheques are used for withdrawal and making payments as well as deposits. What if the cheque slips in the booklet are about to finish?
You certainly would not like to interrupt the financial transactions. You need to apply for a new Cheque Book and get it before you tear the last slip from the booklet.
ICICI Bank provides several options for the account holders to request new Cheque Book. Being an account holder, you must be aware of the methods.
ICICI Bank Cheque Book Request by SMS
- Open Compose Message on your mobile.
- Type the code ‘ICBR Last six digits of the account number‘ and Send the code to 5676766 or 9215676766.
- You will receive a confirmation message regarding your acceptance of your request for a new Cheque Book.
- The bank will dispatch the booklet within 7 Working Days at your registered postal address.
ICICI Bank Cheque Book Request Through ATM
- Visit ICICI Bank ATM.
- Insert your ATM/Debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select More Options from the screen.
- Select request for a Cheque Book.
- You can expect the new Cheque Book at your postal address within 7 Working Days.
ICICI Bank Cheque Book Request using iMobile App
- Download iMobile App on your Smartphone.
- Login to the app using the 4-digit PIN.
- Select Services option, and tap on Chequebook Services.
- Tap on Issue Chequebook option.
- Select the account number for which you need a new chequebook.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will receive the new booklet at your address as per the bank records.
Request ICICI Bank Cheque Book online
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank. Only active Online Banking users can access this option.
- Enter the login ID and Password in the provided boxes and Click on Login button.
- Click on Service Requests option under Customer Service tab.
- Select Chequebook request option.
- Select the account number for which you want to apply a new chequebook and Click on Submit button.
- The bank will dispatch the new chequebook within few days to your postal address.
By Visiting the Branch
- Visit ICICI Bank branch.
- Meet the accounts executive
- Request to issue a new Cheque Book.
- You need to fill up a form providing your banking details and Submit the form.
- You will receive a notification about the acceptance of your request for a new chequebook.
- Within few days, the bank will dispatch the same, and you will receive it at your postal address as registered at the bank.
Call customer care and Request a Cheque Book
- Search for the customer care number of ICICI Bank of your state.
- Dial the number and when the call connects with the customer care executive, request for a new Cheque Book for your account.
- You would require validating the account details as well as account holder’s detail.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number stating successful acceptance of your request for a Cheque Book.
- You will receive the Cheque Book via post at the registered address.
ICICI Bank customers have easy access to different services. Prefer any one of the several options for requesting ICICI Bank chequebook.
The online option is a suitable and straightforward option among the several options for seeking a new chequebook. You don’t need to spare extra time or effort by visiting the branch or the ATM.