Internet technology has become a boon to the world, especially in recent times. It has improved everyone’s life in many ways. Most importantly it has led to simpler and secured banking services. Union Bank of India offers a variety of services to its customers. Moreover, just like other banks this bank also sends a PDF at regular intervals on the registered email ID or registered mobile number.
However, this PDF format is not like the usual file so it cannot open in a normal way like other files by clicking the open option. Unless you know the way, being a user you will not be able to access the transaction summary of your account. This way you will miss some important information with regards to your account which a bank sends in the form of an E-statement.
The banks follow this protocol of having a password for the security of the user’s account, which makes it quite safe to use anywhere. The PDF downloaded on the device remains for a certain period in the user’s device.
By downloading a PDF viewer on your mobile or laptop you can open this encrypted file easily. As soon as the user clicks on the PDF format of the Union Bank of India statement a message pops up. This message shows “This file is protected“, which means it cannot be opened without entering the correct Union Bank Statement PDF password.
Steps of Opening Union Bank Statement PDF password
By following these simple steps the user can easily open the bank statement in a secured form such that it stays with him in his device. These are the steps:
- Firstly, the user needs to download the PDF format of the bank statement on his device; be it mobile or laptop.
- Then he needs to open the downloaded file of the bank statement.
- As soon as he clicks on the file It requires a password which is a combination of the user’s name as registered with the bank at the time of opening his account with the bank. In addition to this, he also needs his registered date of birth month, and day. This will give a combination of alphanumeric code which will be utilized in opening the PDF format of the bank statement.
- Suppose if the registered name of the user is RAJESH and his date of birth is 01 January 1989, then his password will be RAJE0101.
- As soon as he enters this information in the given blank and clicks on the open tab, the PDF opens in the mobile or laptop and the user can see the PDF format of the bank statement.
In this way, by following the above steps it is quite easy to obtain the PDF of the Union Bank Statement. It is a quite secure and professional approach towards securing the account of the user. This also saves a lot of time as the user need not rush to the bank. Neither do they need to bear a fee that is required by the bank to state the user’s account? Thus it has added some convenience to the user.