ICICI bank is one of the best banks of India. With its speedy service, friendly staff, attractive offers, this bank has earned a huge user base. When you open savings account in ICICI, you are given the Internet banking facility in the same instance.
This is something incredible! With Internet banking, you can check your account while sitting at the home, can send money to any other bank, and can do a lot of other things.
If you want to send money from your ICICI bank to other banks, but don't know how to do so, then do read out this article ahead. You can use this method to transfer money in State bank of India, Punjab national bank, HDFC, axis bank, Vijaya bank, state bank of Patiala, union bank of India and many other Indian banks.
Send Money from ICICI to Other Banks
- First of all, head over to the ICICI net banking login page, and log in to your online banking account using your login credentials.
- There, look for the options that read 'Fund Transfer' and click on it.
- You will be taken to the to page titled 'Transfer To'. Here you will find four options, out of which, you will have to select one so as to proceed ahead.
- Since the options are quite easy to understand, so I don't think there is any need to tell you how to proceed ahead. The option selection depends on your need.
- After selecting the option, you will be taken to the next page from where you can 'Add New Payee', can Confirm Payee, or can Make Payment.
- Of course, in order to make payment to an intended bank account, you first need to add that as payee and then confirm the same. Don't know how to add payee? Well, let me teach you that first, then only we will proceed ahead with the task in hand.
Depending on the bank to which you want to transfer the money, I am explaining the 'Adding Payee' section below.
Also read: Send Money from Axis Bank to Other Banks
Transfer Money from ICICI to SBI
- Reach up to the point where we left the last section. Click on 'Add Payee'.
- Enter the Payee's name, and then a nickname. Now enter the IFSC Code of payee's bank. If you don't know, then you can find out the IFSC Code by entering the location of the bank within the webpage where you are now. A simple search on Google can also help in this aspect.
- After entering these details hit 'Next'.
- Now Enter the payee's account number. Enter it twice. Click 'Next'.
- Review the details that you have added and if all is fine, click on 'Submit'.
- You'll receive One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number. Enter this password in the appropriate field so as to finish the process of adding a payee.
- If you don't confirm payee at this time, then you can do it later on by clicking on the 'Confirm Payee' option, that lies below 'Add Payee' option. Yeah, it's on the step where we left the last section.
Transfer Money from ICICI to HDFC
The whole process is the same as listed above. The only difference is that you need to get details of payee's account in HDFC bank, which is the thing of common sense.
Transfer Money from ICICI to Axis
Yeah, in this case, you need to get the details of payee's account in Axis bank. Rest process is the same!
Transfer Money from ICICI to Punjab National Bank (PNB)
Get details of payee's account in Punjab National Bank. Follow the rest process as already provided above.
Transfer Money from ICICI to Rest Banks
Oh! So you want to transfer money from ICICI to the bank other than the banks listed above? Whatever the payee's bank is, just get his/her account details and then follow the steps that I mentioned under the transfer money from ICICI to SBI section.
- Now you have added the intended bank account as payee in your online ICICI payee's list. In order to make payment, just hit the 'Make Payment' button. Yeah, it lies at the same step where 'Add Payee' and 'Confirm Payee' do. Of course, you need to reach that point so as t transfer the money.
- Select the intended payee from the list of 'accepted' payees. and then proceed ahead.
- Enter the amount to be transferred in the 'Transaction Amount'. Enter the transaction remarks for record purposes. Hit 'Next'.
- Enter the internet banking password to verify your authorship of account.
- Bank also needs you to verify your authorship via debit card. For this, you need to enter the numbers that are printed on the back side of the debit card, in the appropriate file on the screen. Each number is a combination of three digits and is allotted unique alphabet to it. You don't need to enter all the numbers but only those written under the alphabets which bank demands you on the screen.
- After entering the numbers, just hit ''OK'. You will see a pop-up confirming that payment has been made successfully.
That's it. This is how you can transfer money from ICICI to other banks. Simple! Right?