You never know when an emergency comes up, and you feel helpless about money as you might not even have the chance to move for any local ATM to draw money. In such scenarios having mobile banking facility is something like a real blessing.
SBI Mobile banking offers you with 24 x 7 banking service at any point in India. You just need to have an Android, or device with Java. However, you can connect as well through WAP (wireless application protocol).
You can enjoy mobile payment, fees transfer, balance check, cheque book, etc through the facility. Let’s have a look at the steps you need to follow for enjoying SBI mobile banking.
First you need to be registered through Mobile banking service. To be registered with the mobile banking, first you have to perform registration through handset, and the next step has to be performed at the SBI branch or ATM.
Registration Process through your device:
- First you need to have the User ID and default MPIN. You just have to send SMS “MBSREG” to 9223440000 / 567676 to get the User ID and MPIN through text on your mobile.
- Then, you have to send one more SMS through the device for having mobile banking application through download.
- Now have the application over your handset, and as it becomes available you can now log through the ID and Password provided.
- As the first part of the registration is finished, you have to move the SBI ATM or native branch where the account has been created.
- Upon going through the SBI ATM, first go through the Mobile Registration option, and next the Mobile Banking. Now, go with the registration option and put your mobile number, and then press yes as it asks. After confirming the entire process, get the transaction slip of mobile banking registration being completed.
- Then the customers will be getting texts of mobile banking service getting activated. Those who go for other way will have to ask SBI branches for completing the necessary forms.
These specific forms will be put inside the system and the Mobile banking accounts will be made functional next regular day. You can now transfer money about fifty thousand rupees regularly through the SBI mobile banking. However, you can only transfer two lakh fifty thousand rupees or less in a single month through the facility.