The State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur is a public bank and it was sent up in the year 1963 in Jaipur. The bank has most of its branches in the state of Jaipur and the bank boasts of over 1360 branches.
The bank is listed on National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange. The bank also falls under State Bank of India and at present, the bank provides employment to over 12 thousand people. It is important to have a Customer Identification Number for the bank account with any of the bank.
Customer Identification Number is 11 digit number and it basically integrates all the products that a customer uses under one roof. In case you are not aware of what your CIF number is, here is a quick guide so that you can find the CIF number for your account in SBBJ.
Method 1. Finding the CIF number through Passbook
- In case you recently opened your account, you can find your CIF number on the Bank's welcome kit. The kit there is a letter which gives the details of your account including your account number. On the welcome letter, you will be able to find the customer identification number written on the top of the letter.
- In case you have already disposed of the letter, please open your passbook to the first page. It is the same page where all the details of the account holder are mentioned. The CIF number is mentioned there on the first page of the passbook.
Method 2: Finding the CIF number through Net Banking
1. To find the CIF number through Net banking, navigate to the bank's website https://retail.sbbjonline.com/retail/sbbjlogin.htm and navigate to the login page of the bank.
2. Once you are redirected to the login page of the bank, enter the login credentials of your account and click on the login button.
3. Click on 'Account Statement' and choose any two dates in the start date and the end date column. Now tick 'view' and then Click on 'Go' button.
4. The account statement will be displayed along with all details of the account which would also have the CIF Number.
Method 3: Finding the CIF number through Cheque Book
- In case you do not have access to Net Banking and you do not have CIF mentioned on the Passbook, all you need to do is find your cheque book.
- Open the first page of the chequebook and you will be able to find the details of the CIF number on the first page of the chequebook.
Method 4: Finding the CIF number through Phone Banking
- If you are unable to find the details of the CIF number through any of the above-mentioned medium, it is best to call the toll free number of the bank. The number is 1800 180 6005.
- From the IVR Menu, navigate to the options for Saving Account.
- Once the customer service executive answers the phone, request for the CIF number and you will be given your CIF number after the verification of details.