Did you avail of a personal loan from HDFC Bank? HDFC Bank gets distinguished as one of the best banks in the private banking sector of the country. HDFC Bank provides a wide range of banking services, facilities, and products to meet the varying financial requirements of the customers.
Many individuals avail of personal loans for different purposes. If you are eligible to avail of a personal loan, your application will get approved within no time! Before availing of the loan, it is essential to learn about the applicable interest rates and other vital information related to the personal loan.
HDFC Bank offers advanced services and facilities for customers to check their application status online. Do you know how to check HDFC personal loan application status online? The process is quite simple and doesn’t consume high time.
Steps to check the HDFC Personal loan application status online
HDFC Bank offers different online modes to check the application status online. In this article, you will learn about different online ways of checking the application status.
Note: Make sure to keep the HDFC Personal Loan Application available with you while attempting to check the status.
1. Checking the status via HDFC Loan Account
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank. Search for the personal loan status trackers on the site.
- The loan applicant needs to enter the registered email ID and generate a password to sign up for the loan account.
- With the loan account, you can track the loan application status, and manage and coordinate with the HDFC loan accounts.
- After you sign up for the loan account, log in to the account.
- Enter the loan account number to get the loan application status on the screen.
2. Obtain the Application status using the Application number/Reference number
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank. Search for the link or space to track the application status and click on it https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/misc/HDFC_loantracker_SME/loantracker.aspx.
- Enter the reference/application number in the provided box. You also need to enter your date of birth or mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
If the provided information is authentic, the screen will display the loan application status.
Note: You can also search for ‘Status of Loan Applications‘ on the site and click on it. Entering the application number and clicking on the ‘Submit‘ button you will get the loan status details on the screen.
3. Use the mobile number to obtain loan application status
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank. Search for the segment ‘Track your Application’ and click on it.
- Enter the mobile registered with the bank while submitting the loan application. Click on the ‘Generate Verification Code‘ button.
- You will receive a verification code on the registered mobile number. Enter the same code in the provided space and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The screen will display the application status details.
By accessing any of the online options you can check the loan application status. You need not visit the bank or opt for any other option to track the loan application status.