In this era of digitalization, there are still few people who find it hard to operate online. Since the day lockdown due to the pandemic happened because of covid-19 almost everything has been done online. From bills payment to recharge, from filling an application to booking an appointment or checking online status. Everything is digital, after all, it is one of the safest ways.
One of the most difficult things is to know the status of our banking-related information. If you are one of those then this article can help you in many ways. Today in this article I will tell my reader about IDFC bank users. If you are an IDFC bank user and finding it hard on how to check your first credit card application status online, your problem ends here.
By the end of this article, you will find it worth giving time. So let’s begin on how one can check the online status of their first credit card application.
Steps To Check Status Of First Credit Card Application
First of all, all these steps can be done through laptops Or smartphones, it doesn’t make any difference. You only need a good internet connection and some patience to go with it.
- Open google and type “application for IDFC bank credit card status” and tap on the search icon to proceed ahead.
- In the next step, Google will show you some top website links for your relevant search. These will include, “Track my application“, “Track request“, etc, and all of these will lead you to the official website of IDFC bank.
- But you have to proceed ahead by clicking on the “Track My Application” search link. Remember that this link will appear on top of all results, however, it can be in second place sometimes. But “Track My Application” is the direct link to help you check your status.
- After clicking on “Track My Application” you will be taken to the official website of IDFC bank, where you have to fill in the information to track your first credit card application status.
- You can track your first credit card application status in two ways. Either by simply entering your application number Or the second way is to enter your date of birth and registered mobile number.
- By filling in this information you will get an OTP (One Time Password) to proceed ahead. So choose according to your convenience whatever you find easy for you.
- If you will choose the first option which is entering your date of birth and mobile number. You will get an OTP on the mobile number that (OTP) you will have to enter for verification within 30 seconds of receiving. This is because OTPs are valid for a small amount of time.
- After entering the OTP, click on verify OTP that will lead you ahead after you enter the correct OTP and the site will verify it.
- Then after verifying OTP, you will see the IDFC first credit card application status in a sequence of
- Application Verify
- Documents Verified
- Application Verification
- Credit Review
- Application Decision
- Card Generation in the end.
To get your credit card all of these requirements need to be verified by the bank. If one of these verification fails then automatically your credit card application will be rejected. However, if all the verification takes place correctly then you will receive your credit card.
Plus there is an expected date when you will receive your credit card.
This is how you can check the status of your IDFC first credit card application online. Isn’t it easy? Give it a try and get to know your credit card application status online sitting at your home.