The DBTL scheme for LPG introduced by the Indian Government facilitated the easy transfer of the subsidy amount directly to the beneficiary's account.
The Direct Benefit Transfer scheme ensures to transfer the subsidy amount to the Aadhar linked bank accounts of the beneficiary. The customers can avail subsidies on twelve cylinders per year!
Are you not sure whether you are receiving the LPG subsidy or not? You can check the status of gas subsidy in bank account online. You need to follow the step-by-step process to check the gas subsidy.
The process described below is valid for Indane, HP, and Bharat gas LPG connections.
Important Note: You need to keep certain documents/information like LPG Connection Details, 17 Digit LPG ID and details of the LPG distributor.
Steps to Check Gas subsidy in Bank Account online
- Visit the official website of the applicable LPG connection brand, i.e., Indane, HP or Bharat Gas.
- Click on Audit Distributor link available on the homepage of the site.
- The next step is to select the LPG distributor. You can either select your state, District, and the distributor's name or enter the name and search for the distributor.
Click on 'Proceed' button.
- It will take some time for page loading! The new page will display a Captcha Code on the screen which you need to enter in the provided box for confirmation.
Now, click on 'Consumer Consumption/Cash Transfer Details' link.
- The page will display the list of the beneficiaries with subsidies. You need to search and locate your name. Use the search option and enter your name to get the details easily.
- After you get your name in the list, click on it and note down the Total Number of Refill Delivered displayed in the column.
- The next step is to click on 'Cylinder Number' depending on the consumption.
- The screen will display a new page showing the details of Subsidy History. The page will show the Subsidy Amount you received and the Transfer Status.
- You can click on the Transfer Section to verify the Bank Account details.
Follow the steps to check gas subsidy in Bank Account online which is a matter of a few minutes.