When we are talking about the famous public sector banks, there is no doubt that one name always comes to the minds of the people and that is the IDBI Bank. It is one of the best public sector banks that we have in our country these days and people definitely want to open up their bank accounts right here.
The bank has been gaining a lot of popularity for providing amazing services to the people who are definitely in the need for it and that is one of the main reasons why we are going to talk about IDBI Bank here.
From loans to other forms of financial assistance to the customers, IDBI Bank has been providing a lot to the people who might need some kind of help at any point. With the innovative ideas and the creative plans, the IDBI bank is definitely going to do wonders when it comes to being the best.
Hence, there is no doubt that there are so many people who would be lucky enough to have their bank accounts in the IDBI Bank for sure. However, there are also some people who want to make sure that they are able to close the IDBI Bank account. Here we are going to have a little chat about it for sure.
Closing The IDBI Bank Account
For those who want to know how to close the IDBI Bank saving account, we are here to provide you with the details. There could be so many different reasons why anyone would want to close the bank account that they have in the IDBI Bank for sure.
In case you want to make sure that you are able to close the Current account in IDBI Bank in the best way, we are here to help you out with that. We have a series of steps that you need to follow in order to ensure that the process goes as smoothly as possible.
- First of all, you need to go to any one of the branches of your bank and then request for the form of account closure.
- Then you need to provide all the details of the account that is asked from you in the form of yours. You need to recheck the form in order to ensure that the information that you provide is accurate or not.
- The details that would be asked from you would be your account number, name, mobile number, and the signature of yours.
- After that, you need to choose the way with which you will want to have the balance amount that is in your bank account. It could either be Cheque, Cash, DD, balance transfer and other different ways.
- After the filling of the form is completed, you need to make sure that you have all the documents that you want to submit to the branch. The documents would include your identity proof and the address proof that you have for sure.
- The last thing that you need to do is go ahead and submit it to the bank.
So, that is all we have for you if you want to close the IDBI Bank account of yours.