Syndicate Bank was set up in India in 1925 and it was nationalized in 1969. Since then the bank has come a long way in terms of revenue, market share, and technology.
The headquarters of the bank is in Manipal in Karnataka. The bank has over 3500 branches across India and it even has an international branch in the United Kingdom.
On several occasions, the bank has been honored with the award of Best Bank Award. The bank also contributes to the field of academics as the bank has a tie-up with Manipal University.
In the article, we have listed the ways by which you can check the Syndicate Bank account balance without visiting the Branch.
Method 1: Checking Syndicate Bank Balance through Missed Call
1. To check the balance through Missed call, you should be registered for the Syndicate missed call banking. In case you are not registered for the service, you can do so simply by sending SREG<Customer ID> to 9210332255. Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation message about the same.
2. If you are a registered user, simply give a missed call on 9210332255 and the balance details will be sent via SMS to the same number.
Syndicate Bank Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
3. In case you have multiple accounts with the bank, you can change the account number associated with your mobile number by sending SACC<Customer ID><Space><Account Number> to 9210332255
Method 2: Checking Syndicate Bank Account Balance through Online Banking
1. To check the balance through this method, all you need to do is, browse to https://www.syndonline.in/ and click on net banking at the bottom of the page. You will be navigated to an instruction page. Go to the bottom of the page and click on continue to login, or use the direct link https://www.syndonline.in/B001/ENULogin.jsp.
2. Once the login page is loaded, enter the ‘user ID‘ and the ‘password‘ and click on the login button to get access to your account.
3. You will be redirected to the main page of your account and you can view your bank balance as well transaction activities on the page.
Note: Do not forget to log out after checking the balance.
Method 3: Checking Syndicate Bank Balance through Mobile App
11. To check the balance through the mobile app, first, you have to activate Syndicate Mobile banking. Install the application on your smartphone and register to use the app. This is a one-time registration.
2. Now, enter the password to login to the mobile app. From the home page, select your account number and click on the ‘get details‘ button.
3. Now the app will ask you to enter Transaction PIN-MPIN. Enter MPIN and click the ‘confirm‘ button.
4. The account balance will be displayed on the screen of the application. Similarly, you can see the mini statement.
Method 4. Checking Syndicate Bank Balance through ATM
- To check the balance through ATM Machines, visit the nearest ATM along with your card.
- Swipe the card and enter the pin associated with the card to get access to the main menu. From the main menu, select Banking Service and click on ‘Balance inquiry‘ on the next screen.
- You will be prompted by a message asking if you want the printed receipt or not, click on yes or no and the balance will be displayed.
- You can also obtain the mini statement from the ATM in a similar way.
So these are four possible methods to check Syndicate Bank account balance, without visiting a branch. If you know of any other easy method, share it with us via comment.