HDFC Bank is one of the highly respected private bank with headquarter located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As a customer of the bank, you will enjoy numerous benefits. If you want to change your registered mobile number in HDFC bank, the process is very simple.
It can be done both offline and online. Thankfully, you no more have to visit a bank, fill out forms and stand in long queues to change your mobile number. In this article we will tell you how to change mobile number in HDFC bank.
To change your contact number online in HDFC bank, you will have to use your Net banking login credentials. Here are steps that you need to follow to be able to change the contact number:
1. Login to your HDFC Net Banking account using your customer ID and password.
2. On the top right side of the window, you will see a section that gives an option saying ‘Update Contact Details‘. You simply need to click on it.
3. When you click on it, it will display your contact information that will include the email ID and number that is registered with the bank.
4. To update the number, click on the link that says update mobile number. Now download the given form, fill the form and scan the required documents for verification.
5. Now click the ‘continue‘ button and then upload the documents. Details will be updated after verification.
Change Mobile number by submitting application at Branch
Download mobile number change form and fill up it with correct information, then submit it to your hdfc home branch. The application should be addressed to the banking staff. After receiving your request, the bank will verify your credentials and update your mobile number after completing the verification process.
Please bear in mind that the process to change the mobile number in HDFC bank takes sometime so don’t expect it to happen overnight. Sometimes it can be done within 24 hours while at other times it might take as long as 4 working days.
Change mobile number in hdfc using mobile banking
You can also take the help of mobile banking to change your mobile number in HDFC bank account. To do this, you simply need to go to the profile settings and then choose the applicable criteria. Update the old registered mobile number with the new number.
Mobile banking is a safer and more convenient method of doing bank transactions on the g. However, you should be really careful regarding security and never leave your mobile phone unattended.
Online banking has added a lot of convenience in the lives of modern people. From sending and receiving money to people online, to getting account updates and alerts. So much can be done right from your mobile phone or laptop.