ICICI Bank is one of the largest multi-national banking and financial service providers in India with headquarter in Mumbai. If you are looking for method to change mobile number in ICICI bank online then you have come to the right place.
As an ICICI bank customer, you definitely have the privilege of using net banking that gives you the freedom to carry out your banking transactions online from any corner of the world.
Let’s go step by step on how to update the mobile number in your ICICI bank account using the Internet and other methods.
Method 1: Changing number online
1. To do this, you need to visit this page – http://www.icicibankrefer.com/user/changeMobileNo.php.
2. When you go to the page, you will find the option to change your mobile number. You will be required to first enter the ‘email address‘ that is registered with the bank.
3. Next, you need to enter the ‘old phone number‘ that you already have register with ICICI bank. Below the old number, you will enter the ‘new mobile phone number‘ that you wish to use from now on.
4. After you have filled the required details, click on the ‘submit‘ button. You have successfully requested for the change of mobile number in your ICICI bank using Internet.
You will get an email on your registered email id regarding the same, and your mobile number will be immediately updated.
Method 2: Visit the nearest ATM
You can also change the mobile number in your ICICI bank online from the bank’s ATM without having to visit the branch.
- You simply need to visit any ICICI ATM that is located close to your home. When you are there, insert the ATM card and enter your ‘pin code‘ to proceed.
- In the Home screen, you will find ‘more options‘ that allow to do perform various banking activities.
- In the next screen you will find an option that says ‘Register your mobile number‘.
- You will need to enter your new mobile phone number and select ‘yes‘. The system may ask you to again enter the mobile phone number to confirm the details. Your new mobile phone number will be updated to your account within 2 working days.
Method 3: By Calling Customer Care
If you are too pressed for time to visit your ICICI bank account online or go to the nearest ATM, you can always call the customer care and request them to change your mobile phone number.
They will ask a few questions to ensure that it is your account and then change the registered mobile number with the one you wish to update with.
There may be several reasons why you might need to change the mobile number in your ICICI bank. Whether you have lost your mobile phone or you have got a new number, thankfully updating your mobile number in the bank is not tough anymore.
We hope this article helps you get the answer for changing mobile number in ICIC bank online. Keep watching this space for more information like these.