Remaining updated with the account balance is a work of responsibility. Any account holder must have updates about the bank transactions as well as balance info. Do you have an account with Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (मध्य बिहार ग्रामीण बैंक)? Do you follow the traditional methods to stay updated with your account info?
Visiting the branch or ATM for balance enquiry are traditional methods. The traditional methods consume lots of time. With the technology the advancements, the banks introduced smart and simple ways of making balance inquiry without wasting time. Now, the account holders can make balance enquiry by sending an SMS or giving a missed call to a dedicated number.
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry via SMS
- Dial 18001807777 from your registered mobile number and give a missed call.
- The call will get disconnected automatically
- Within few minutes you will receive an SMS with the balance info of your account.
Note: Make sure to dial the right toll-free number from your registered mobile number.
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call
- You need to send SMS to 18001807777 from your registered mobile number.
- You can collect the SMS code from your branch and simply type the code along with the necessary credentials and send it to the toll-free number.
- The bank will reply to the SMS providing you the balance info of your account.
Note: You must send the SMS with the right code. You must remember the code is case sensitive.
Before you send the SMS or give a missed call to the unique dedicated number, make sure the mobile number is registered at the bank and linked with your account. If you haven't registered the mobile number or don't have any idea about the report relating status, you can get confirmed about it from the bank. You need to follow the process and get the mobile number registered at the bank for future services.
Making Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank balance enquiry via SMS and missed call services is very convenient for every account holder. You need not wait at the bank or at the ATM in a long queue to make the balance inquiry.
You can simply get account updates from your home or any other place. You can avail the quick services round the clock. The bank won't charge you any extra fees for accessing these services. The dedicated number is toll free and open for all.